Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 12 (November 3-9)

Thursday:  Another small group day with Gigi!  Those friends of hers love me!
I love going in in the mornings and seeing this sleeping baby!

Friday:  A family from Mommy's work gave her a floor mat to play on, so Mommy gave it to Nana P. and I loved it!  This one sings to me and has lights!

Saturday: Grocery shopping with Mommy while Daddy slept!

Mommy is always getting her phone out and snapping pictures!
Sunday:  Gigi and Pappy had something at church, so Seth came to the house to hang out!  I love my Uncle Seth.  I always get a big smile when he is around!

Monday:  Back to the work week...which means I go to Gigi's.  This was a special one because Aunt Sara had the day off and she stopped by for a visit!

Aunt Sara bought me a new outfit!
Tuesday:  Another day with Gigi and Seth.

Wednesday:  Early morning arrival at Gigi's!

Baby notes:  Mia loves to sleep (this she gets from her Daddy!)  She is now consistently sleeping 8-10 hours a night.  When she starts to get sleepy (which means she starts rubbing her head), Mommy or Daddy make sure she has her jammies on and a fresh diaper, then swaddle her and we cuddle until she is almost asleep.  At that point we lay her in her crib and she puts herself to sleep.

Mommy's notes:  I came to the realization this week that my milk is slowing down QUITE A BIT.  I realized that we would need to start supplementing with formula soon.  It was a tough decision, first I blamed myself and got mad that I could not provide for my daughter.  But then some great people reminded me that I am still giving her milk, but I need to give her additional to help her keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment