Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 13 (November 10-16)

Thursday: Mommy heard me giggle!  Daddy had something going on, so no small group for us, which meant I didn't get to hang out with my friend Hope.

Friday:  I hung out with Nana P. and we had to be there bright and early!

Saturday: Mommy and Daddy had meetings for church, then we headed to Aunt Sara's to get family pictures taken.  It was windy and a bit chilly, so I was not the most cooperative baby.
Me and my Daddy...he <3s me and I <3 him!
Mommy is the best cuddler!
Mommy and Daddy kept doing some weird things to try to get me to smile!
I was not so sure about being held up high like this!
Everyone loves when I smile!
Sunday:  Compass had an All Worship night!   I loved all the music and dancing!

When I have my blanket, I wrap my fingers through the holes and hold on tight!
Monday: Mommy worked a bit late, which meant she was late getting me, which meant there was not enough time to make the meeting, so Mommy and I chilled as Daddy was at the meeting.

Tuesday:  Daddy had another meeting that night so Mommy and I chilled again...we like surfing the internet and watching tv together!

Wednesday: Mommy and Daddy were both home to cuddle with tonight.

Baby notes:  Mia loves routine and we have done great at being as consistent as possible.  She gets a bedtime bottle (between 7:00-8:30ish, though Mommy prefers it after 8:00 because then I sleep through the night, any earlier and I tend to wake during the night HUNGRY!)  The only thing we are trying to do better is bedtime story time, but she has been so tired that you swaddle her and she is practically out the next second.  This week Mia had her first formula bottle and did great...no hesitation or any acknowledgement of it being something different.






Mommy notes:  My milk is still dwindling, but I keep going,  Some days I truly just want to throw in the towel and say I'm done, but I keep going.  I know that it's good for her and I feel good knowing that only I can give her this!

No comments:

Post a Comment