Sunday, November 13, 2011

11 weeks (October 27-November 2)

This week was an interesting week--most of it not even phasing the baby!

Thursday: Nothing big today...small group with Gigi!  At small group that night, Hope kept crawling over to baby and Mia decided she didn't want to be a climbing toy, so she swatted and succeeded in getting Hope a few times.  Our baby may be a bit aggressive.

Friday:  Daddy spent the night at Kings Island with the students, so Aunt Sara came over for a girls' night...though Mia decided that she wanted to go to bed a bit earlier than normal.

I finally wore my hat without freaking out!
Saturday:  Some boys spent the night after King's Island, so mommy made them pancakes in the morning, which meant Austin fed me a bottle!

Sunday:  All the kids dressed up at church in their costumes, so I spent the celebration in my soft and cuddly bear costume.

Our Mia bear on her first Halloween!
Monday:  Here is where our fun and exciting week began.  Gigi called Mommy and told her that I seemed off, just wanting to be held and not my normal smiley self.  Mommy decided to get me a late night appointment at the pediatrician just in case.  Then, Mommy went to leave work and discovered that she had a flat tire (her and Daddy had just been told that two tires would need some work soon, but nothing immediate.) Daddy and I came to rescue her.  This meant we would not be making the doctor appointment.  But as Mommy fed me and then walked me around the parking lot, I gave a big burp and had quite a bit of spit up...this seemed to make everything better.

Tuesday:  Both Mommy and Daddy were taking me to Gigi's so they could pick up the extra car.  But when Mommy got in her car to drop it off at the shop and discovered the other tire was flat!  I was at Gigi's for a long time that day because Daddy got sick and Mommy had to pick me up after closing at work.

Wednesday: Back to normal!


No comments:

Post a Comment