Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 Weeks (October 20-26)

This baby keeps growing!  She is getting to be a bit of a chunk, but we love the extra squishiness we get to squeeze :)

Thursday: Another day with Gigi at her bible study!

Friday:  Spent the day with Nana P.  Daddy was so tired when he picked me up, we took a nap together before coming home to see Mommy.

Saturday:  THE PUMPKIN PATCH!  Mommy was so excited to take me and Daddy was not excited to be in a field of rotting pumpkins where we walked in the mud to find the perfect pumpkin!  I slept through it all...the hayride...the pumpkin selection...buying cider and donuts...I found my Ergo to be too comfy to not nap in.

My pumpkin patch outfit!
Sunday:  I was very attentive during church today...staying awake for almost the whole celebration.  That night Mommy and Daddy had a church gathering...I slept through most of it!

Monday:  Daddy got stuck in a big traffic jam coming to get me from Gigi and Pappy's so he missed the creative team meeting...so it was just me and him while Mommy was away.

Tuesday:  Up early to go to Gigi's.

Mommy taking a picture of me starting to get tired.
Wednesday: I got to meet my friend Jensen Marr.  Mommy enjoyed dinner with Chandler and Sarah while Jensen and I slept through most of it!

Personality notes:  Mia loves mirrors!  She loves talking to them and seeing herself...she makes the funniest expressions when she is by herself with the mirrors...whether the one on her play mat, in her crib or hanging from her car seat. Mia began pretty consistently sleeping 7-8 hours a night and putting herself to sleep!


Mommy notes:  My milk supply is dwindling.  I got lazy when I went back to work, then got sick and just haven't been able to build it back up.  I am still able to nurse once a day and pump enough for 3 of the 4 bottles she eats.  I still have a good supply of frozen at my parents, but we are looking at introducing formula once a day by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment