Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Now 9 weeks old!

Time is flying by and I want my baby to stop growing!

Thursday:  Mommy and Daddy are hosting a new small group, so we had lots of friends over!  You even had Hope to play with!  Mommy began to feel bad this night too, looks like she finally caught the colds you and Daddy had had.

Friday:  Back to Nana P's!  You got outfit changes because of a snot explosion and drooling too much of your bottle.  Mommy picked you up that night because Daddy was at Fall Weekend, so just a girls' night for Mia and Mommy!  Mommy's cold was kicking her butt, so we just had a lot of snuggle time and then went to bed.
Fashion show at Nana P's
Daddy was away...so we sent pictures!
Saturday: Mommy took us babysitting for a work family...other than my bottle I slept the whole time!  Mommy was not feeling good at all, so we knew it was going to be a long day.  We snuggled and took pictures to send to Daddy!  We also wished Aunt Sara a happy birthday.

Mommy took this great picture to send to Daddy!
Daddy wanted more pictures!
Sunday:  Another day at church.  I was awake for a lot of it and my daddy kept me almost the whole time, because he had missed me when he was at Fall Weekend!  Because I am getting so big...Mommy had to take out my car seat head insert and move my straps.  She then had to pull out some 3-6 months pants because my belly is growing too.  I also decided that I was working too hard to get my milk, so Mommy had to change all my bottle nipples to medium flow.

Mommy is ALWAYS taking pictures!
Monday:  Gigi told Mommy that you seemed off.  Happy but just not yourself.  When Mommy saw you that night she could tell that Gigi was right.  You were fussy and did not want to cuddle, plus it took almost 2 hours to get you to finish a bottle.  The night only got worse...you only let Mommy sleep for 3.5 hours!

Tuesday:  You slept lots for Gigi and Mommy was tired.  Mommy's friend suggested we give you gripe water because maybe you just had a belly ache, it worked like a charm and all was well by Tuesday night!  We also celebrated you turning 2 months!

2 months
 Wednesday: To the doctor for your 2 month check-up. You weighed 10.5 pounds and were 22.25 inches (both coming in at 45-50%).  Your head is off the charts, sorry baby!  You got 2 shots and SCREAMED.  Mommy then took you home so you could spend the day with Daddy.  He had it easy and you slept all day, except for getting up for bottles.
Relaxed and chilling!

1 comment:

  1. Betsy, you are such an amazing Mom and doing a a great job with Mia. You were born to be a mother!

    ReplyDelete