Sunday, October 9, 2011

7 weeks old

The past week has probably been the craziest since Mia arrived!

Thursday:  Mia and I attended Gigi's grandma shower that her friends threw for her.  I got spoiled with lots of holding and lots of presents!

Friday: Mom and I did some shopping and got to see my friends Don and Jill.  We then headed home to chill with Daddy.  That night I had a little trouble sleeping, Mommy thought maybe I wasn't feeling well; Daddy told her everything was okay.

Mommy was getting in lots of snuggles before Monday!
Saturday:  Daddy was wrong!  I woke up congested and my nose all stuffed up!  Mommy took me to this place where she does church stuff and I hated it (only because I was sick)!  I slept in my bouncy seat in Mommy and Daddy's room because I had trouble breathing laying down.

Sunday:  Mommy and Daddy had me dedicated at church along with my friends Isaiah and Elijah.  Gigi, Pappy, Seth, Sara, Nana P., Nana and Pops all came and then joined us at the house for lunch.  Gigi and Pappy then let Seth spend the whole day with me!

Monday:  Mommy went back to work and I spent the whole day with Daddy.  I decided that I didn't want to give Daddy any long naps and this was difficult for him, as he needed to sleep too!  I again got to sleep in the bouncy seat in Mommy and Daddy's room.

Tuesday:  Mommy took me to Gigi's house.  I did so good for her!

Wednesday:  More time at Gigi's!  I started going through a growth spurt and wanted a bottle after 2.5 hours and drank the whole thing!

Personality:  I did great with my sitters this week.  Being sick and at not my usual space didn't seem to phase me much.  I am so close to giggling...Mommy keeps trying!  I love music...any kind (Mommy and Daddy like completely different types.)

Mommy's note:  I have so much milk!  I thought going back to work would help my milk decrease...no such luck!  It's crazy how much milk I have stored, but it makes me so happy to know that I can provide this for Mia.  Going back to work was much easier than I thought.  By the end of the day I can't wait to get home to her and I miss her like crazy throughout the day, but I really enjoy my job and am happy that I have such a great one!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your transition is going so well! Praise God for your lil chill baby and your awesome milk supply!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete